For Rent in Philadelphia>Question Details

Carole, Renter in 60626

I want to relocate back to Philadelphia, am looking for 1-2 bedroom apart, I am disabled on a fixed income, credit bad due to illness.

Asked by Carole, 60626 Tue Apr 9, 2013

I have a partner who is also ill on a fixed income with bad credit. We have lived in the same place for over 15 years and always pay rent on time. I'm on the PHA waiting list but that will take years. Looking for something in the next couple of months. Thanks in advance for any assistance you could offer.

Help the community by answering this question:


Keith Chennault’s answer
Hello Carole,
please give Paulette @ realy Mark diamond group a call. her number is 6108032682, she may be able to help you.
Please tell her that
Keith Chennault from Realty Mark Cityscape gave you her number

Keith Chennault
realy Mark cityscape
1515 Market St
suite 705
Philadelphia PA 19102
215 583-7777
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 10, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer