For Rent in 85045>Question Details

Bert Jones, Home Owner in Phoenix, AZ

I want to advertise my house for rent. How can I do that on your site?

Asked by Bert Jones, Phoenix, AZ Tue Feb 21, 2012

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 85045

Answers

4
I offer a flat fee listing service which will put your home into the MLS and all of our marketing websites. Feel free to contact me at RealPropertyPros@gmail.com if you would like info on this.
Bert, for the greatest exposure of marketing, detailed and accurate background & screening and efficient representation; you can hire a full service property management company.
ONEprop, Inc builds and carries all costs of advertising and marketing to the point a qualified tenant is secured. With our services we perform all background, screening and verification and provide the findings and our recommendation for approval or denial. YOU the owner have the final say on the approval of the tenants. We then can provide all aspects of the monthly management and compliance which includes all collection, accounting and inspections with no additional fees.
I would be glad to expand on any aspects of the leasing and management services we provide.
Web Reference: http://www.ONEpropPHX.com
There are website available to advertise your home for rent and will syndicate to additional websites. You may wish to hire a property manager or Realtor to assist not only with marketing you place for rent, but for aiding in the screening process of prospective tenants.

James Wehner
West USA Realty
480-323-5462
Web Reference: http://www.jameswehner.com
Hi, Bert ... Trulia only accepts agent-listed properties on the site, so listing individually is not an option.