For Rent in 95448>Question Details

arnokracht, Renter in Guerneville, CA

I see than many of the properties are propane-fueled; what is the average cost per month for propane in the Guerneville area?

Asked by arnokracht, Guerneville, CA Mon Oct 15, 2012

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 95448

Answers

3
Mike Downes’ answer
I highly suggest you calling at least 3 different propane companies as I have had clients that have had the experience of a VERY wide range of prices for propane. Throw out a bigger net and see what you find.

Good Luck with it!!
It does depend on the size of family and size of house. My husband and I spend about $100-$150/month on propane. That fuels our central heat and stove at the house (1,836 sq ft) and central heat for apartment (900 sqft) above the garage.
I suggest you call the local Propane Company and talk to them;
they will probably be open and honest.

The usage will vary a lot with the size of your family and the size of your house.
With just the two of us, in a big house, we used about 400 gallons twice a year.
That computes to about $3200. But do not use us as a guide; talk to the Gas company.

Good luck and may God bless