For Rent in Austin>Question Details

firelight37, Renter in Austin, TX

I recently moved to Austin, TX and am looking for a house to rent where I can have horses when I get them. I prefer to live outside Austin

Asked by firelight37, Austin, TX Fri Aug 8, 2014

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Austin

Answers

5
Carlie Sky’s answer
Hello! There are many options available for you here. It depends on your budget and how much space you want outside and for your home. Feel free to contact me if you'd like help finding a place.
Hi There!

My name is Susan Remerscheid and I am a Realtor in Austin and surrounding areas. I have experience in Horse Properties and can help you find what you are looking for. Shoot me an email with the criteria that you are in search for and I will see what's out there to fit your mold!

Susan Remerscheid
(512)940-9418
http://www.susanremerscheid.remaxtexas.com
susanjsellsaustin@gmail.com
you might be surprised at the options available, but you would really benefit from having your search assisted by an Realtor who lives/works in the area. From Del Valle to Dripping Springs (and Manchaca and Buda, and even some spots in South Austin in between), there are many equestrian properties that could work for you- but as with most desirable things in life- the good/better ones go very quickly- all the more reason you need someone working for you so that when one comes available that fits your needs- you're able to jump on it and make something happen before someone else rides that pony into the sunset! :)
Contact me or my wife, Deborah, together we have AustinHomeSource.com, and a combined 25 years in real estate in South Austin.
http://www.AustinHomeSource.com
512-472-4663
There are several communities that will fit your needs. One nice location outside of Austin is Dripping Springs, they have many communities that allow horses. I can also show you other areas that would fit your needs.

Please contact a local realtor in your area. If you click on the 'find an agent' tab on this website, local realtors will come up in your area.

Randy Tanner
RE/MAX Direct
561-420-7955
tannergroup2@gmail.com