For Rent in 11210>Question Details

johnaugust86, Renter in Brooklyn, NY

I really need an apartment for rent in brooklyn

Asked by johnaugust86, Brooklyn, NY Mon Aug 26, 2013

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 11210

Answers

3
Hi John, I am a local Real Estate Broker in Brooklyn. I am working on a couple of apartments that need to be rented this month. What are you in the market for? please email me adam@25realty.com

Thank You.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 26, 2013
hello my name is Lou and I work with urban realty in park slope, my job is to help customers find apartment to rent or to buy and I have available listing in many area in Brooklyn, queens, Manhattan, Bronx, renting apartment is my specialty and I help you find your own place based on your criteria, feel free to contact me at 646 645 7206 to discuss more in detail.
thx
Flag Wed Aug 28, 2013
thx
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 28, 2013
Consider working with an agent; check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money; word of mouth, etc.