For Rent in 11210>Question Details

johnaugust86, Renter in Brooklyn, NY

I really need an apartment for rent in brooklyn

Asked by johnaugust86, Brooklyn, NY Mon Aug 26, 2013

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 11210

Answers

5
Hi John, I am a local Real Estate Broker in Brooklyn. I am working on a couple of apartments that need to be rented this month. What are you in the market for? please email me adam@25realty.com

Thank You.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 26, 2013
hello my name is Lou and I work with urban realty in park slope, my job is to help customers find apartment to rent or to buy and I have available listing in many area in Brooklyn, queens, Manhattan, Bronx, renting apartment is my specialty and I help you find your own place based on your criteria, feel free to contact me at 646 645 7206 to discuss more in detail.
thx
Flag Wed Aug 28, 2013
thx
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 28, 2013
GET UP TO $ 65,000.00 IN GRANT
Why rent? Is there anyone giving YOU money to rent? Any tax deduction? Rent KEEPS going up in Brooklyn? Own CHEAPER than renting - You are in a fixed income- You NEED a FIXED mortgage! While building EQUITY? Find out if you Qualify for up to $ 65,000.00 in grant money (You do not have to repay-subject to condition & terms) Would you hate to find out that you qualify AFTER closing on your house & it's too late? How would you feel paying more than everyone else? We have helped MANY..... family OWN when they thought that they can only RENT!!! START the New Year right & make a difference for your family! Leave a LEGACY to your family!!

Free Homebuyer's Seminar
3:00 pm. Sunday 2/8/14 & 2/22/14
Come find out:
How to qualify for up to $65,000.00 in grants (Do not have to pay back - Subject to certain restrictions)
Get Pre-approved & lock in your rate (Rates are going up)
Sonyma, FHA, FHA 203, Renovation Loan, VA loan & much more
Citilift, HomeFirst, NACA ,Saving , Credit counseling & more!

SUNDAY February 9th,2014 3:00 PM
Location-
Brooklyn Real Property
9201 Flatlands Avenue
Brooklyn New York 11236
Corner of East 92 Street
To RSVP Call (718)272-8988

SUNDAY February 23rd,2014 3:00 PM
Brooklyn Real Property
389 Atlantic Avenue
Between Bond and Hoyt
To RSVP Call (718) 875-8899

Visit http://www.BrooklynRealProperty.com over 2000's listing!
Brought to you by "Brooklyn REAL Property,Inc."
WE care about our community & give back by EDUCATION!
I have rental space that can match ur price call me 646 645 7206
Consider working with an agent; check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money; word of mouth, etc.