For Rent in Chicago>Question Details

Tupper, Real Estate Pro in ,

I own quality empty apts on Chicago's NW Side. I need a good leasing agent w access to many renters who can show units. Please recommend

Asked by Tupper, , Sat Sep 10, 2011

somebody! Fully refurbished interiors, a quality home for a quality tenant. I live out of town so I am not available to show the place.

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Chicago

Dear Tupper,

I'm a member of the approximately 10,000 member Chicago Association of Realtors, and every year we have a sales awards ceremony to let us all know who has had the most successful years in sales and leasing.

Out of that group of Realtors 12 were recognized for achievements in leased units, and 2 of those 12 work out of the same Keller Williams Realty office as I do.

Their names are Shavon Allen and Regina Lowry-Sylvestal, and they can be reached by calling 773-536-1600. You can either ask for them by name or just ask for First Insight. Good luck.

Christopher Thomas
Broker Associate, Keller Williams Realty Chicago Consulting Group
716 E. 47th St. Chicago, IL 60653
(773) 418-0640 (cell) (312) 577-0985 (fax)
2 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 10, 2011

Give us a look at iMove Chicago. We are a real estate brokerage located in Edgewater at 5650 N Broadway and have 40 active agents working with a large number of rental clients each day. We ae always in need of more inventory of available, quality apartments and I am sure that we can assist you in placing qualified tenants. Our firm does all the work from inspecting, marketing and showing properties, to qualifying applicants, conducting background checks, verifying employment and landlord hist and finally lease preparation. Call on us. We are here to help.

Rusty A. Payton, Broker
iMove Chicago
5650 N Broadway
Chicago, Illinois 60660

773-961-8819 [Office]
773-289-0806 [Fax]
773-682-5210 [Mobile]

Web Reference:
We can ! Thousands of qualified renters available for your apartments. Contact me for a walk-through, photos and listings will be completed.. and leases signed.

Jinna Welday
American Realty Pro
2010 N. Damen
2922 N. Clark
Hi Tupper! I see I'm a little late on this but if you still have open apartments I would love to help you out! We specialize in apartment rentals. Even if you have talked to other leasing agents you could list it with us as well. Let me know!

Michelle Halweg

Everyone here is right, the market is hot get these on the market and get them rented. I have a team of 6 that can get them rented ASAP. Call me 312 970 0289.

Web Reference:
Hi, again, Tupper!

Welcome back and thank you for your post.

We have several rental experts who specialize in the NW side and we would be happy to assist you. Give us a call at 312.242.1000 and we will put you in touch with one of our leasing experts.
Thank you!
Web Reference:
Vacant????? what are you doing.. we are in the hottest market in the last 10 years.. to recapture the rent lost for just one month is tough/ impossible.. lets get moving right now.. We can have your place in front of the best audience in 48 hours.. that's 2 days of rent.. get moving your literally throwing cash out the window. I charge 1 month of rent to pay everyone involved.. if your paying less than that your getting less than the service you need..
Web Reference:
Hi Tupper,

I have to recommend myself and our team, since we speciliaze in residential rentals and sales. We will handle the process from start to finish...

- discuss current rental market and pricing strategies for listing
- professional pictures and marketing
- Full extent of marketing including traditional websites and renter-friendly websites uncluding Realtor MLS, craigslist, trulia, zillow, domu, redfin, postlets, backpage, hotpads and many many more
- accommodating 100% of showing requests
- process rental applications, credit and background checks
- submit applications to owner, you, for discussion and final approval
- work with association or management companies in honiring rental policies
- prepare customized leases and coordinate finalization of leases

We also have reliable contractor and maintenance resources we could refer and we are conveniently located on the north side of Chicago,

John Gall
Realty Executives SourceOne
2125 W. Irving Park Rd
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 10, 2011
Hi! I am available to be a leasing agent for you. I am a Realtor soon to be a broker and am able to commit my time and expertise when you need it. I am in the general area so travel is not an issue for me. Please feel free to give me a call anytime. 847-707-1590.
Thank you for your consideration,
Aislinn Ryan, American Realty Network, Inc
-Aislinn Ryan the ACE in your pocket. Ambition, Confidence, and Enthusiasm are how I approach today's market! Call me anytime....for any reason!
Just about any good agent can help you out. I would be happy to go over options with you if your looking for assistance.

Matt Laricy
Americorp Real Estate
Managing Broker/Partner, e-PRO
Web Reference:
Hi Tupper!

Hi hope this finds you well! Prior to being in my current position, a leasing agent with Prospect Equities, I was a leasing agent for a luxury high rise management company called Village Green for a year. So I've been on both sides of the business. I believe that with the access to renters I currently have, plus my experience in management I would be the perfect person to rent out your apartments Please give me a call at 773.359.7039 to further discuss.

Thanks and have a great day!
Joe Pirro
Prospect Equities
Hi Tupper, I would be more than happy to assist You. My Name is Regina Lowry-Sylvesta and Christopher Thomas has passed on my information to you. My contact information is 773-536-8573 (Office), and 773-469-8542 (Cell). Contact me at your earliest convenience.
It doesn't just have to be a listing agent. Any Realtor can help you by listing the apts on the MLS and assiting you in finding tenants. My company is a property management and realty company so we could assist you in managing your propery while you are away. Feel free to contact me with any questions 773-426-0487.
Web Reference:
Hi! I am a licensed leasing agent that is more of a consultant / concierge. The one thing I offer is time element & consistency which no one else will deliver. Feel free to contact me for more info & explanation: 773.354.1066.
Thanks - Bernie from Chicago
All agents put your listings int he MLS and the Internet so the whole world will see it. Your postong will be very popular. Please review my web site and let me know if I can help. I can give you a discount on commission with multiple units.