For Rent in Philadelphia>Question Details

Jessica Blan…, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

I own a condo in Philadelphia and we are looking to rent our unit. I'm looking for a company who would handle the rental process.

Asked by Jessica Blanche, Philadelphia, PA Tue Aug 9, 2011

Answers

23
Hi Jessica,

If you are still searching for property management, I would be honored to interview for the job. I am a full time Realtor & Property Manager with DJCRE (formerly DJ Cilione Real Estate). We manage over 500 units throughout the Greater Philadelphia area.

We take care of all the headaches dealing with rental properties. We can market your condo, perform the verification/screening process, prepare the lease, collect your rent, receive any and all maintenance requests and emergency repair calls. Please feel free to call me to discuss how I can help you with your condo rental. I look forward to speaking with you.

Larry B. Lichtman
REALTOR, Property Manager
Cell/Text: (267) 254-7994
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 13, 2011
Renting your condo be a great idea. the trick is to make the most money doing it.

The rental market has seasonal ups and downs. I represent owners across the city, so ask to check out my references.

In addition, I'm commercial trained. I advise clients on tax benefit strategies. Do you know how to make the most of your investment?

Hit me up at MoveSmarter@Gmail.com
Joe
Dear jessica. I don't know if you have selected yet but I have personally rented 16 places this year from 1100-4500/month. In most years several for 6-8k/mo. I am a landlord and understand how to help you obtain a good tenant. Good luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 2, 2011
Jessica,
I think I'm late to the game on this.. but we are extremely successful in finding tenants. We specialize in leasing and close a handful of units each month. Let me know if you still need help gwen@leasephilly.com We take pride in not just finding tenants in the fastest time possible but finding RESPONSIBLE tenants in the fastest time possible. We have a list of people currently looking to rent.. your condo might be a good fit. E-mail me and I'll let you know if we have someone already.
Web Reference: http://www.leasephilly.com
Hello Jessica,

First let me introduce myself, my name is Michael Giordano and I am the President and Associate Broker of Century 21 Forrester Real Estate. I have been working in Real Estate for over 35 years and my company has been serving the Philadelphia Real Estate Community for over 85 Years! We serve all your Real Estate needs one of which is Property Management and Rental Services. The Rental Business is something we do very well and having been doing it for over 85 years! Rentals are hot in Philadelphia and we can help you manage and rent your property for you! Please give me a call at 215.334.3333 x103 or directly at 215.837.7025 to discuss this matter further. You can also contact me by email at mgiordano@c21forrester.com. Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you and doing business with you!

Michael Giordano
President/Associate Broker
Century 21 Forrester Real Estate
1608 East Passyunk Avenue
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19148
http://www.c21forrester.com
mgiordano@c21forrester.com
215.334.3333 x103 (Office)
215.837.7025 (Cell)
215.451.7610 (Direct to Voicemail)
215.334.1342 (Fax)

"Century 21 Forrester, The Gold Standard of Real Estate"
Web Reference: http://www.c21forrester.com
Hello Jessica,
Have you decided on a Real Estate Management Company yet?
I pays to have a few Agents come out to see who you feel most comfortable with.
I would like the opportunity to showcase my professionalism, skills, knowledge, and how
The Condo Shop is your best option.

Andrew Brown
The Condo Shop
215-779-2674
Jessica,

I work with Solo Realty, a small, personal and family owned company in Center City. I would be happy to assist you.

You can email me at ben@solorealty.com or call me at 215.564.7656 x20.

Good luck! I hope to hear from you.

Ben
Hi Jessica,

As a landlord in PA, it might be "OK" to allow an agent to assist with showing the place, if you really don't or can't do that. Unless you are not local, are you really against doing it yourself? It's not that tricky, I assure you!

BUT - when push comes to shove, it is you (and your husband if appliccable) who must step up and get involved for the application, interview, background checks and lease process. Who you rent to is the single most important decision you will make. Be sure that you do the credit check (minimum - you can also do background checks), and reference checks including their 2-3 last landlords and possibly even a call to their employer.

I like clearscreening.com but there are many such services. All of them are quite reasonable. A credit check is only $15, plus a small sign-on fee.

Personally I find that Craigslist is the best way to advertise and find good tenants.

Please feel free to ask questions, or contact me off-line if you like. I'm only 25 miles from Philly.
Hi Jessica,

I am an Associate Broker with Sotheby's on Rittenhouse Square. We are a boutique, luxury real estate firm, but we handle all price ranges. Whether $200,000 or $2 million, you get the same service: professional photography, dedicated marketing director, Sotheby's recognizable blue sign and many more perks.

If this interests you, please contact me at 856-617-1212.
Web Reference: http://www.kurfiss.com
Hello Jessica,

Michael Giordano
President/Associate Broker
Century 21 Forrester Real Estate
1608 East Passyunk Avenue
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19148
http://www.c21forrester.com
mgiordano@c21forrester.com
215.334.3333 x103 (Office)
215.837.7025 (Cell)
215.451.7610 (Direct to Voicemail)
215.334.1342 (Fax)

Good evening Jessica,
I would love the opportunity to help you rent your condo. The Condo Shop specializes in condos in Center CIty. We have multiple offices throughout the City; Society Hill Towers, The Aria, 8 Penn Center, River West (Rittenhouse Square), and CIty View (Art Museum area). We have a blanket over Philly, along with the fact that I have been successful in the real estate industry for over 28 years, I believe I am your best bet of a quick rental, for the most money, with no problems and total representation on your behalf. I just listed & rented a 1 bedroom condo in Center CIty One (1326 Spruce St) within 48 hours, for top dollar. Please feel free to call me on my cell phone to set up a meeting. 215-779-2674.

I am looking forward to meeting you.
Andrew Brown
Jessica,

I am with Prudential,Fox and Roach the Society Hill Office and we are the leader in the industry.
It would be my pleasure to list either of your units

Best Always

C.Dennis Conwell
Prudential,Fox&Roach
215-440-2050 office
215-272-0360 cell
Hello Jessica,

Long and foster would be happy to take on your condo to list for other condo buyers. Please give me a call to discuss the details.

Best wishes,
Phil Green
Philgreenrealtor@gmail.com
2158522041
Hi Jessica,

My office is located at Broad & Walnut and I am happy to serve your interests.

Call me direct 215.531.2000.

Charles Balducci
Coldwell Banker Preferred (Philadelphia)
Our office is located on 530 Walnut Street Suite 260/1818 Rittenhouse Square . We have done more transaction than any other company in the area.
Contact us to schedule an appointment.

Thank you
Eli - (215) 287-4299
Prudential Fox & Roach
Jessica,

I would never recommend a company. I only recommend individuals within companies that I know are going to deliver a level of service that I would expect. For rental management I highly recommend Odara Nash. She handles all of her rentals directly and is very very responsive. I encourage you to meet with her and make the decision for yourself.

Odara Nash
Rodin IFC
1616 Walnut St., Suite 2400
Philadelphia, PA 19103
215.985.0606 ext #2
odara@rodinifc.com

Michael
Jessica,

BTW, I forgot to include a link to my references on Zillow.

See the link below.

Fred
Hi Jessica,

New Age Realty Group would be glad to help you! We manage and lease many properties throughout Philadelphia. Please contact our office if you have any questions or are interested in our services.

Nicole Caprario
New Age Realty Group Inc.
215-387-1002x106
nicole@newagerealtygroup.com
http://www.newagerealtygroup.com
Thanks for your inquiry, Jessica.

As Fred stated below, U S Spaces would be happy to help you out.

Please let either of us know if you need any assistance.

Tim

Timothy Garrity | Realtor & Consultant
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson - #RS314897
215-829-8850 Office
267-879-2716 Mobile
tim@usspaces.com
http://www.phillyurbanliving.com
Rental Market is Doing well right now. Rental Listing process is Simalr to Sale Listing. My firm& I handle many condos in CC and i would be happy assist in the process.
::Residences at Two Liberty Place/ Rittenhouse square /Rodman st/ 15th Lombard/ Art Museum:: and more!

Leon Aksman "Mr. BrickHouse"
PLUMER & ASSOCIATES INC. REALTORS
226 South st, Phila PA 19147 we've been here for nearly 85 years!
215-922-4200 ext364
215-668-8899 direct
leon@RealtyinPhilly.com
Depending on the location of the unit I might be able to help you since I'm in the North East. If you unit is in center city or another area you will most likly get better results using a REALTOR in the area around you unit. Just about anyone will take the listing just interview at least 3 REALTORS and take the one that is able to fill your needs and not theirs. If I can help call me at 215-725-5700 X49 Phil Cunningham VIP Realty Corp
Web Reference: http://www.GreatPaRE.com
Pls call 2673126221. I have rented 13 condos so far this year
Hi Jessica,

We are full service real estate brokerage that can handle this for you.

Either email me fred@usspaces.com or call me at 215-852-4469.

Fred Glick
Web Reference: http://usspaces.com