For Rent in Piscataway>Question Details

Hvora, Other/Just Looking in Piscataway, NJ

I need a warehouse space for rent that is 750-2000 sqft with a small office around Piscataway, NJ.

Asked by Hvora, Piscataway, NJ Fri May 29, 2009

Answers

2
Did you find a space? We have 1500 sq ft in Piscataway free standing building.Call me at 908 705 2266
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 14, 2013
Good Afternoon Hvora,
My question is what type of zoning are you looking for. Is this manufacturing, auto, storage purposes. Also you need to know what you are looking to spend per sq. foot in your budget. Do you need offices in the warehouse, bathrooms etc.... Is the location important, meaning will your clients or customers be coming to conduct business at your warehouse, so do they need easy access to all major artieries. Do you need commercial electric, loading docks etc.... All this would help. Once your establish your needs then I would suggest you seeking out a local realtor in that area that you need to be, there should be warehouse listings. If you are not comfortable with that, then contact me and I will refer you to someone in that area. Happy hunting.

Joanne"Jodi"Fridson
KELLER WILLIAMS
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 30, 2009