For Rent in 48104>Question Details

Ann Roach, Renter in Ann Arbor, MI

I need a realtor who specializes in rentals.

Asked by Ann Roach, Ann Arbor, MI Mon Jun 17, 2013

I'm an active senior looking to rent considering a fixed income. Prefer something like a flat or duplex which provides a bit more space than an apt. Thanks!

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 48104

Help the community by answering this question:


Ann Roach, did you find your dream rental? There are a few options out there to explore...734-669-0337
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 9, 2013
Hi Ann, I am a realtor in the novi area but can help you find a home anywhere in michigan. It would be a pleasure to help you.. Please feel free to give me a call.
Wishing you the best!
Jeanine Gustin
Real estate one/novi
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 17, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer