For Rent in Portland>Question Details

Roshelle Cas…, Renter in Portland, OR

I'm trying to relocate from California to Portland Oregon and I'm having trouble locating "Pet friendly" 2-3 BD/1 1/2-2 BA homes for rent. Suggestions

Asked by Roshelle Castillo, Portland, OR Tue Oct 16, 2012

Answers

3
My daughter lives in the Foothills Apartments. They allow 2 cats and dogs up to a certain size. They are extremely well maintained and have a nice grassy area and decks or patios. They also have garages for rent as well. They are over 900 sq. ft and have 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. They are located at 174th and Powell behind the Chevron. They are on a busline, close to Safeway, Bi Mart and Walmart. They have several restaurants in the area as well. My daughter is deaf and has lived there for 5 years. It is a safe place.A lot of rentals whether they be homes or apartments are unwilling to take pets. But pets can add great joy to an owner's life. Joan Bowyer-John L. Scott Real Estate-503-260-2416. 30 years of helping buyers and sellers.
I am currently looking for a reliable renter for our home 3 bedrooms 1 bathroom and pet friendly you can email me
we're looking for a place just like that..where are you? (what part of town?)
Flag Thu Oct 25, 2012
Okay what is your email address?
Flag Tue Oct 16, 2012
I have a rental home SW Portland coming up for rent. Call me and we can talk. Tom Inglesby, Broker