For Rent in Atlanta>Question Details

xhauflairame…, Other/Just Looking in Atlanta, GA

I'm relocating to Atlanta, (GA) end of July. I'm looking for an apartment or house, to rent or to buy, 3 bedrooms.

Asked by xhauflairamelot, Atlanta, GA Mon Apr 23, 2012

I'll be working in the 30305 zip code. So I 'd like to find something close by with a decent price.

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Atlanta

Answers

8
That would be "excellent." See my response below.
This forum is a lot like a classroom full of eager kids all raising their hands yelling, "Pick me!!!" And I will tell you that some exellent agents have responded to your question today.

So how do you choose your agent?
Choose the two or three whose responses most appeal to you, then interview each by phone. Ask each what sets them apart from the others. Ask about their experience. Ask for references from past clients. And finally, ask them how much time they will have to devote to a relocating family. A lot of agents are swamped right now with buyers looking for Atlanta bargains. You do not want someone who is swamped, trust me.

My father and grandfather owned a business for many years that resided on the corner of Peachtree Road and Piedmont Road, which is pretty much as close to the center of Buckhead as you can get. That is to say that I know the area well, and would love to help you find a home in our beautiful city.

Am I swamped? Well, I do have buyers and sellers asking for help--- but I make it a point to work my schedule so that every client feels that he or she is my top priority.

I would be delighted to be one of the agents you choose to interview.

Cordially,
Sherrie Crow
Keller Williams Realty Metro Atlanta
404-790-8184
Hi xhauflairamelot,
Congratulations and Welcome to Atlanta! I am Tammie Seldon a relocation specialist in the Atlanta area. As a relocation specialist I am familiar with the challenges of moving to an unfamiliar area. I will provide you with the dedication it takes to familiarize you with the Atlanta area and to also provide you with the information necessary to help you make an informed decision.

Whether you decide to lease or purchase, there are a mutitude of options available to you. Following the links below to preview some available options.

Lease Options:
http://www.mallofgeorgiahomes.com/listings/areas/8622/proper…

Purchase Options:
http://www.mallofgeorgiahomes.com/listings/areas/8622/minpri…

Feel free to contact me at 678-495-1802 so that we can further discuss your move. Have a wonderful day!
Dear x...,

At this writing there are 48 3br homes listed for sale in 30305 ranging in price from $297,900 to $1,795,000, and 7 3 br rental properties ranging in price from $1,800/mo to $10,000 per mo. Would you be so kind as to be more specific about what type of property you really want, how much you want to pay, and how much you can qualify to borrow?

At these price points, you deserve the services of a quality customer oriented Realtor who will work for you as a Buyer's Broker, and work to find the best property for you. I can do that for you. Email me, or call me at 404-425-4945.
So, Buckhead, Garden Hills, Peachtree Battle, Peachtree Hills, Tuxedo Park - Peachtree Street condos and townhomes near Jesus Junction - Terminus, the Buckhead Grand...what's a "decent price" look like to you?

And, why not buy?

There are really good deals under $250K on townhouses.

There are really good deals under $750K on houses.

There are really, really good deals in the $750K-1M range.

And, why not other zip codes nearby? 30305 values are inflated by one major thing: location, location, location...

And, Michelle - sign me up! I'm just curious, how does an investor in Virginia deliver amazing service and street by street knowledge to 30305 buyers?

Why don't I see your signs everywhere in Tuxedo Park?
Ms. Lassiter, good morning to you. I am Jeff Claeson with BHGRE Metro Brokers here in Atlanta, Ga. I believe I can help you with this. First let me let me welcome you to Georgia and specifically Atlanta. One of my area's of expertise in with relocation clients. Your time is short and its valuble. To answer your question yes you can rent, but truthfully its has become so much cheaper to buy. Are you working with a relocation company such as Cartus or USAA Movers Advantage?

I will be more than happy to help you and will gladly set time aside dedicated just to you to identify, show, write and get you your home. I can be reached at 404.843.2500. Look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards

Jeff Claeson
Hi xhaulflairamelot,

I work with renters and buyers, and would be happy to help you in your search for a new home in Atlanta. I can send over listings to you to begin your search. I also work with some great lenders that I can get you in touch with, if you decide to purchase. Feel free to contact me at the email address or phone number below!

Michele Goddard
micheleatkw@gmail.com
678-521-3803

My name is Michelle and I can assist you in finding a great home to purchase below market value, I have a unique marketing strategy and a knack for buying properties cheaper and better than anyone else around. What I'd like to do is to contact you through email every time I find a deal that fits your criteria. If this interest you, email me, call me, or text me.

Respectfully,
Michelle Lassiter
LML Investments, LLC
LMLInvestments@hotmail.com
757-606-0693