For Rent in Charlotte>Question Details

anniehall4421, Renter in Charlotte, NC

I'm moving from Ohio to Charlotte NC, have section-8 voucher not to buy,but to rent and need help with a agent please.

Asked by anniehall4421, Charlotte, NC Thu Mar 20, 2014

Help the community by answering this question:


If no one answers your question here I would Google real estate agent Charlotte NC or property management Charlotte NC and go through the results and make some calls. Tell them what you are looking for and someone should be able to help you. There are some Agents that don't really deal with Rentals so you might have better luck with a property management company.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 20, 2014
thank you so much, your info was helpful :)
Flag Thu Mar 20, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer