For Rent in East Brunswick>Question Details

Jennifer, Renter in East Brunswick, NJ

I'm looking to rent a 2bd, 2bath condo in August 2011; when should I start looking and what would the rent be?

Asked by Jennifer, East Brunswick, NJ Fri May 6, 2011

Answers

7
Hi Jennifer -

I would say to start looking end of June - beginning of July. The East Brunswick rental market is brisk and good rental properties move pretty quick.

http://msx.mlxchange.com/Pub/EmailView.asp?r=1160410110&…

See the link above as this is what is available in the area at this time.

Email or call and I can set you up on notification so we can keep an eye on the rental market over the next 30 - 60 days and we can look for units that may come on the market looking for a an August tenant.

I live in EB and I am an expert in the local East Brunswick rental market.

John Sacktig
Broker / Manager
Orange Key Realty
Office: 732-863-6969
Direct: 732-213-1409
JSacktig@orangekeyrealty.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 7, 2011
Agree with John and timing -and suggest you contact him to discuss options - he knows this market well.

Jeanne Feenick
Unwavering Commitment to Service
Web Reference: http://www.feenick.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat May 7, 2011
Jennifer,

Start looking now so you will have more leverage and you will not be presured into rushing to take some that you may be forced to get because you have limited time to move. The rent could be between $1,400.00 to $1,600.00 a month.

If you would like additional information, please call me at 732-616-9492.

Helena
Hello Jennifer,
Most rentals that are currently on the market will be gone by the time you need to sign a lease. One service that I can provide is to email you a list of rentals currently on the market, and then automatically send you new listings as they become available. That way, you can keep track of the rental market in East Brunswick, and be fully informed by the time you are ready to see some condos, perhaps in July.
Let me know if I can be of assistance.
Karen Ruffner, RE/MAX First Realty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 7, 2011
I would say the search should begin at the end of the month, unlike buyiong a home there is not a lot of rental on the market which makes the search goes much faster. You have two months to find something which if perfect, a 2 bedroom 2 baths rental in East Brunswick normally runs for 1,200 to 1,600.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 7, 2011
Jennifer,

Start looking now. Usually from the time you sign a lease to the day you move in is no longer than 14 days tops (depending on the availability, and how long it takes to get the required township approvals for reoccupancy).
If you are looking to rent in East Brusnwick, there are currently 10 rentals of condo/townhomes with at least 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths.
Rents range from $1400/month for a 2 bedroom 2 full bath to $2750/month for a 3 bedroom 2.5 bath.

Give me a call or email me if you want some more information.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 7, 2011
Hello Jennifer,
I would start looking around now just to see what area you are interested in and what prices you will be paying. Rent will depend on the area you want to rent. There are not a whole lot of condo's in the High Desert, so if that is what you are set on I would advise you to start doing your homework now. I hope this helped you out! Have a great day!