For Rent in New York>Question Details

Loren, Renter in New York, NY

I'm looking for an one bedroom apartment in a nice area of Manhattan (good price) for rent Early Nov 2012 to ending January, 2013, any offer??

Asked by Loren, New York, NY Tue Oct 2, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3060022451--E-3rd-St-6C-New-Yor…

Answers

6
Jessica Eldridge’s answer
I have one link for you which is just added to this site and suits as per your requirements hence I hope this will help you to rent a home :

http://www.trulia.com/rental/3097407594-1247-2nd-St-Manhatta…
Hello:

It would be my pleasure to help you find a short term lease. There is a high demand right now but I have several options that may work. Please call me when you are free.

Christie Yamron
Broker / Owner
CNYC PROPERTIES, LLC
Manhattan
108 E 31st St. Ground Floor I New York, New York 10016
O: 646 559 1796 I M: 786 797 6777 I F: 917 591 8260
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 11, 2012
Hi, I have 1BD at Lexington and 45 St. If you are interested, pls contact me( mgu@redacinc.com).
Check following detail information about this 1BD.

"Terrific Turtle Bay." This appealing apartment is in a classic old school pre-war building that has oodles of charm and flavor in Midtown East. Overall, it''s a pleasant space with beautiful wood floors, good closets, and dishwasher. The neighborhood is amazing with so much accessibility to a wealth of services you may never have.

* State of the Art Fitness Center

* Conveniently Located A Block From Grand Central

* Indoor swimming pool And Lounge Area

* Men & Women''s Exclusive Steam Room & Sauna

* Complimentary Towel Service

* Laundry Room

* Rooftop deck

Ming
Hey there thanks for answering,
I looking fora 1 bed/1 bath apartment something under the range of $1600 Monthly, It is for 2 to 3 months, fully furnished I will prefer Greenwich Village, Tribeca area I just need a nice, decent & interesting area so let me know if there is anything like that you can offer.
Flag Thu Oct 4, 2012
Please call me at 347-500-2479 to discuss. My name is Rhea. Thank you and good luck.
Hey there thanks for answering,
I'm looking for a 1 bed/1 bath apartment something under the range of $1600 Monthly, It is for 2 to 3 months, fully furnished I just need a nice, decent & interesting area: good restaurants & life (Greenwich ,Williamsburg ,Park Slope) so let me know if there is anything like that you can offer.
Flag Thu Oct 4, 2012
I would love to help you. I do need more information specific areas. How much for rent. Size of apartment. When you can look
Hey there thanks for answering,
Flag Thu Oct 4, 2012