For Rent in Bloomingburg>Question Details

Ashley Viola, Other/Just Looking in Pine Bush, NY

I'm looking for a trailer house in Twin Lakes located in Bloomingburg,NY because the bus goes to Pine Bush

Asked by Ashley Viola, Pine Bush, NY Tue Mar 24, 2009

High School and I know that route. Everytime I go to look for rent, it says that it doesn't exist but I know it does because my boyfriend lives in Twin Lakes.

I live in twin lake and have my home for sale asking $19.900.00 its 2 bedrooms great starter home..97 twin lakes trail
Hi Ashley,

I do business in Twin Lakes every week. I list and Sell homes there. If you are looking for a particular home I can help. Call me @ 845-551-6327 or email

Twin Lakes itself will not "come up" . You need to input the road the home is on.
Hi Ashley The bus to the high school does indeed go to Twin Lakes. If you are looking for rentals there you might want to try to ask about rentals in Bloomingburg as Twin Lakes is the name of the park, not a village or town name. If you are looking for a rental in the Pine Bush School District I would be happy to try to help you. Call me at 845-800-7086 and I will explain how I can help.