For Rent in Sacramento>Question Details

Freigeorge, Home Owner in Sacramento, CA

I'm looking for a real estate agent that also finds tenants for a fee. Anyone in Sacramento, CA?

Asked by Freigeorge, Sacramento, CA Wed Feb 9, 2011

Answers

8
I am a property manager/ broker and I could help you find a tenant. Give me a call at 916-550-8443 or visit my website.
Web Reference: http://www.tkrproperty.com
Did you find someone to help you with this?
Hello George,

My name is Mani with Cornerstone Property Management and we assist in finding tenants for landlords in the Sacramento, El Dorado Hills, Elk Grove, Rocklin, and Roseville area as well as listing properties and helping investors buy or sell their income properties. We charge 40% for the first month's lease for finding a qualified tenant, and 5% monthly management fee. If you are interested in our services, please contact me at (916) 419-5513.

Thank you.
Mani del Rosario
Cornerstone Property Management
http://www.ManiSellsRealEstate.Com
Freigeorge...

Check is out.. we're one of the few that will actually post our post our fees as well...

Make it a great day...!
Good day Freigeorge,

You may be looking for a Property Manager vs. a Realtor. Property Managers work with potential tenant’s everyday. They are showing potential tenant rental opportunities daily and presenting new rental opportunities when they come available. A good Property Manager will have a massive list of potential tenants some of which have been pre-screened with credit, rental history, employment and background checks. You always want a screen tenant in your investment.

Mark III Management has been providing Property Management to their owners of investment properties for over 35 years. It would be our pleasure to assist you in this matter in any way possible. Good luck and remember to have your tenants screened.
I am in Sacramento and I can assist you with your business needs. It seems as though your an investor who is interested in purchasing properties and having someone find tenants. I will help you find the best prices in the right areas. Places where you will make money on your rents and I have a method to screen tenants. Give me a call at 415-705-9405.
Hi, please contact me at your convenience to discuss this. I am a Sacramento Realtor.
Hi Freigeorge-

My company does property management there is a fee for that, but not to find a tenant.

Nick Seevers
DRE #01862254
(916) 715-8417
nickseevers@gmail.com