For Rent in Warren>Question Details

Jacqueline, Home Buyer in Eastpointe, MI

I'm looking for a "lease option" single family home in Macomb county. preferablly in Clinton township or Sterling Heights .

Asked by Jacqueline, Eastpointe, MI Sun May 20, 2012

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Warren

Answers

4
Jacqueline,

When you enter for 'lease option'; plan such a way that you would meet the qualitfication for mortgage in the timely fashion much ahead of option expiration. This would ensure that you would be using the option concept to your advantage. Say if your mortgage officer suggests on getting loan in next two years, then your lease agreement should be for 3 years. This way you playing it safe.

You have mention on the option agreement on what would happen if the appraisal becomes an issue, we dont know the market condition at the time of your financing.

Ron
http://www.TheBestMIHomes.com
http://www.AffordableMIHomes.com
Jacqueline,

You can search for homes on my website. Either for leae or for sale. Let me know what you like & I'll see if a lease option would be possible. Typically this would be a home that they are having trouble selling or some investors are doing lease with option since it's easier to get the house back if they don't maike their payments. With a lease option, you will loose your option amount if you do not purchase within the time agreed upon.

Do you have funds for the option amount? You will also need a credit report, rent history(if you have it) & proof of income or employment.
I would need more information on what you need in a home and I'd be glad to sent you available homes.

Thank You,

Karen Paytas, GRI, CMS
Real Living Kee Realty
586-709-8465
kpaytas@mirealsource.com
Email me what you are looking for and I will see if I can find you something.

Pam Bava, Realtor

realteellc@hotmail.com