For Rent in Sullivan County>Question Details

Mike, Other/Just Looking in New Jersey

I'm looking for a farm to lease or rent w/ option in or near sullivan, delaware, or ulster county. Where can I find listings like this?

Asked by Mike, New Jersey Fri Dec 3, 2010

Answers

3
I have one in Sullivan County, contact susan_scott_99@yahoo.com.
If you are from New Jersey, you can begin your search online by reading the local Sullivan county newspapers (Real Estate Section) . Look for Farms for sale, and the broker who is selling them , and give the broker a call. Here are the local newspapers: River Reporter:Narrowsburg. Times Herald :Sullivan county (ulster) and delaware. Sullivan County Democrat. This will get you started.
Your best bet is to contact a local Realtor that has access to Multiple listing services and has knowledge of the market area. He or she can send you up to the minute listing information on all available properties that meet or match your criteria. They will also research properties that are not currently listed on your behalf to find a potential match.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 3, 2010