For Rent in Atlanta>Question Details

Tara Jackson, Other/Just Looking in Panama City Beach, FL

I'm looking for a 2 bdr for my daughter and her twins. She needs low rent and something close to bus routes and elementry schools. In atlanta ga.

Asked by Tara Jackson, Panama City Beach, FL Fri Aug 24, 2012

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Atlanta

i have a home that can suit your best interest.i wont ask for much money.all i need is a God fearing person that can take very good care of my me on
Hi Tara,

My name is Gwen Stovall and I am realtor with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers. I work the southside of Atlanta and should be able to find a rental for your daughter. I will need to speak with either you or her to get more detailed informtion about the rental price range and how soon she needs to be in the rental. Please contact me at 770-901-0981 at your earlier opportunity. I look forward to helping you achieve your home needs.
Hi This Carole Searcy/Century 21/ Yes!! I do have homes at that price range move in ready,

Please call me at 404-406-7331/
Thank You!
Hi Tara:
I can help your daughter. Ask her to contact me. I need more information so I can help her. Also you can go to and search for homes.