For Rent in Phoenix>Question Details

Patrick Shaw, Other/Just Looking in 57248

I'm a trucker looking to move to the Phoenix area no later than next fall. Where can a single guy making?

Asked by Patrick Shaw, 57248 Mon Jan 19, 2009

around $45,000/yr. find a decent, reasonably-priced apartment or small house to rent?

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Phoenix

Answers

5
6797 w Puget Ave, Peoria, 85345, can any let me know how much this house would sell for in the current Phoenix realestate market.
Patrick, any luck? My neighbors and my roommate drive tricks, so they park them across the street a few different places.. I help renters find rentals all over the West Valley.. Let me know if you need any help! It IS possible!
I'll answer your question with a question... are you going to need to park your truck at your residence? If so that will make a bid difference. Most HOAs do not allow truck parking on premises. If you don't need to park your truck at your residence then as the guys below have stated, there opportunities are too many to count. You are best to contact an agent personally so they can ask you some more questions about what you are looking for and set up a search for you to narrow down your options. I'd be happy to help if you so choose...
Patrick-

You can rent a home in darned near any part of the Valley, for $1000-$1200/month. You'll have hundreds of choices for a comfortable, under 10 year old home with 3 bedrooms in basically every part of the city.
Hi Patrick!

If you're interested in renting a condo or townhome, I could set up a customized search for you of everything in the MLS in the metro Phoenix area. There are reasonable deals all over The Valley of the Sun, but I'm partial to the southeast valley: Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler. If you're interested in the search I mentioned, just email me directly from my Trulia profile, or the link below.

Keep on truckin'! :)

...randy