For Rent in Waldorf>Question Details

J_reeves_115, Home Buyer in Virginia

I'm a first time home-buyer who works full-time and goes to school online. I'm 24/no kids/ok credit, what options or programs are available

Asked by J_reeves_115, Virginia Mon Apr 29, 2013

for me?

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Waldorf

Answers

4
Hello. There are various programs that are available based on many different criteria. If you work for an employer that offers an incentive to purchase, such as a County SELP program, it could mean as much as $5000 in closing assistance. Geographically, there is the USDA rural Developement loan that can offer no money down purchases, and of course there may be rates that will benefit you based on your credit score. I would be happy to put you in touch with one of our lenders to see what programs best fit your financial situation. Please contact me at don@dehanas.com.
Hi Mr Reeves, I would be happy to assist you with the pre qualification process, as well as help identify which of the many programs you may qualify for. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience, to begin the process and discuss your plans more in depth.
There are plenty of options for a first time homebuyer depends on the state you live. If you need assistance you can call me at 301-917-5721
Give me a call At 717-887-0969 Equity Mortgage Lending