For Rent in Ohio>Question Details

Armgarden84, Home Owner in Dayton, OH

I lost my home several years ago to forclosure. What can I do today as I am trying to apply for appartments w/ marks against me?

Asked by Armgarden84, Dayton, OH Mon Oct 15, 2012 respond back.

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Ohio

Help the community by answering this question:


be honest...There is no way to hide a credit score. Sometimes an owner may take more in a security. But try your best to start working on better credit score. Just start small. And pay monthly bills on time. Best Luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 15, 2012
Be upfront about it. People hate surprises when doing a tenent screening.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 15, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Ohio > For Rent in Ohio > Question
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer