For Rent in Dallas>Question Details

natann, Renter in Dallas, TX

I have low credit but high income. (I made many mistakes fresh out of school.) How can I get a nice place?

Asked by natann, Dallas, TX Wed Feb 5, 2014

1 vote Share Flag For Rent in Dallas

Natann, Can you please txt me I can get a little more information from you concerning this rental, or you txt me...(214) 646-8447
Want a fresh start. Credit Restoration will remove all Derogatory Items from your credit report Guaranteed. Bankruptcy, Judgements, 30 day late payments, Repos, Charge Offs, Student Loans any thing Derogatory will come off. The service is not cheap but it is cheaper then having bad credit.
It's possible. Rental market is very hot now so you may need to put extra deposit. In the meantime I would also suggest that you start working on improving your credit.

Susie Kay, RealtorĀ®
United Real Estate
III Lincoln Centre, 5430 LBJ Freeway #280
Dallas, TX 78240

Servicing your real estate need is my priority!
Pay off your bills or at least establish a monthly schedule of payments, and save money for a substantial down payment. Contact lenders to see what you can afford to buy at this time or what you can do in the immediate future to improve your credit. Good luck.
Hi Natann,

It depends on whether your buying or renting. On the Buy side, I would definitely suggest contacting a good local broker or lending institution that will cater to and alleviate all complications in the matter. On the rental side, I would most definitely recommend contacting, income and credit qualification are often the most difficult parts of getting approved. with an Insurent Lease Guaranty, when you find an apartment, you can meet the landlord's requirements quickly and easily. I suggest logging on to the website and having a look for your self. Feel free to contact me at any time, happy to assist.
Hi Natann--

Give me a call when you can. There is a new program that just came to Dallas last year designed specifically for people in your situation-big money--low credit. Check out the link below and then call me to discuss the fine line details. I can promise you, that if you qualify, this will work.

Chris Boyington
Home for Heroes Affiliate
US Army Veteran
A good Realtor will know the best lenders that will also be able to help you with your credit.

Email me I have a great one!
Web Reference:
Hi Natann ... I'd recommend that you get in touch with an experienced realtor in your area. They will have a good recommendation for an expert lender who should be able to take you through the steps of what you need to do to improve your credit to the point that you can get approved for a mortgage or a rental. It may take 6 months or longer, to get you to the point you need to be, but it's all worth the effort. Best of luck in your home search. Sivya Weis RE/MAX Gold Coast (201)951-8306
I have worked with clients in this very same situation. They offered to pay three months up front to win over the landlord. Another good strategy is to provide recommendation letters from your previous landlords if you have a good relationship with them. I hope this info helps! Feel free to contact me with any questions at (469) 865-3331.
Be prepared to pay a large deposit. If you offer 2 to 3 months deposit, that will often overcome most odds.
If you can show you pay rent on time, that is important. Can you print out your bank statement for the past 12months and show you pay on time?
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Where do you want to live? Call me...
Find a good lender , and a good Real Estate Agent, They will help you through the process,

one day at a time , If you decide to locate in the Houston area It would be my pleasure helping you,

Butt starting today, pay your bills on time always Pay your rent NEVER LATE, It will show the mortgagen company you will pay them on time .
start today and never turn back , good credit is to be taken care of.

good Luck and God Bless