For Rent in Philadelphia>Question Details

theresa_fife, Renter in Philadelphia, PA

I have an eviction on my credit report because I got an apartment for my ex partner and she didnt pay her rent. I need an apartment or a small

Asked by theresa_fife, Philadelphia, PA Sun Aug 18, 2013


Help the community by answering this question:


Please call me at 2150725-5700 X49

Philip J. Cunningham Sr.
V.I.P. Realty Corporation
7942 Bustleton Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19152
215-725-5700X49 cell 267-934-1971
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 19, 2013
Hi Theresa,

That eviction may be explained and some landlords will be willing to work with you provided other factors like credit history, employment history and income are in order.

Please feel free to call me to discuss your situation and goals. I'd be happy to help you.

Have a great day. Looking forward to speaking with you soon.

All the best,
Larry Lichtman
Realtor, Property Manager
Your Real Estate Resource For Life
CELL/Text: (267) 254-7994

Liberty Real Estate Associates
924 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Office: (215) 625-4725
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 18, 2013
The truth is this Theresa. You don't need a real estate agent at this point but need to speak to a lender. I work with Trident and they're creative and excellent. Also if you get an answer from then, even if its not what you want to hear, it's accurate. If you want me to pass their info to you email me at
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 18, 2013
my email is
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 18, 2013
Hey I can help you. Give me an email and let's talk details
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 18, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer