For Rent in Daly City>Question Details

Nomura, Home Buyer in Daly City, CA

I have a 2 to 3 bedroom rental apartment which will be available Sep 8, 2012. Need a rental agency to handle the procedure & show the apartment.

Asked by Nomura, Daly City, CA Tue Aug 28, 2012

The apartment is at 6348 Mission St, Daly City 94014, Top of the Hill.
Beautiful Ocean view. Rent will include utilities (water/gas/electricity).
Major appliances included: refrigerator, stove, dishwasher.

Answers

4
Alan Louie - Local Expert’s answer
Hi Gloria,
I am a Real Estate Broker and Property Manager for several units from Redwood City to San Francisco. My firm will need addtional information to help you market and rent this property.
Square footage of the living area.
Laundry facilities in unit or separate Laundry room
Dedicated Parking for this unit
Extra Storage available
Is there a separate rental for the retail space? We can discuss how I can market this property for you.

The rental market is quite strong. There is a shortage of available rentals throughout the Bay area. Units that are is a good, clean, updated condition will get a better rental rate than one that is in a fair condition without updated kitchen or bath.

If you would like me to assist you in this rental, feel free to contact me.

Alan Louie
DRE01204336
650-619-0642
Hello Nomura,

Feel free to call me at 650.465.9036, I can get your property on the mls and many other rental sites by this evening.

Regards

Michael Chalhoub
Dolphin Real Estate
1700 S. El Camino Real #200
San Mateo Ca 94402

650.465.9036 direct
Hi Nomura,
We can also help you rent your apartment. Finding a tenant in today's market is very, very easy. The key is finding a "good" tenant. We have a large office of 60+ agents, many very active in the Daly City market. We regularly publish a list of rentals so we have a lot of inquiries all the time for places to rent. We'll take a full application, run credit, check referrences, etc. Just let me know.
John Gieseker, Broker
Prudential California Realty
180 El Camino Real
San Bruno, CA 94066
650-871-3602
John@PruCal.com
Hello Nomura,
I would be more that happy to help you will your Rental, please give me a call when you have time.
What is the amount that you had in mind for this unit and because of the location does it come with any parking?

Michael Kaprielian