For Rent in Los Angeles>Question Details

Myrna Garcia…,  in Los Angeles, CA

I can't Fine a home for my son and I to live in no matter how much money I have in the bank. Please help us.

Asked by Myrna Garcia-Breecker, Los Angeles, CA Sun Sep 23, 2012

My husband of 18 years had me taken off the title of the house we bought together without my knowledge. With the help of the broker Juliet Clark from Manufactures bank I was evicted from my owne home. I have ally the documents I have the document where the three forged signature where signed in front of a notary. What can I do? We have veena living in the Hampton hotel for 2 months, please help us Fine a home.
Chase, Max, and Myrna Breecker.

Answers

7
Dear Myrna,

There are many things we could say to you, but they best one is...talk to an attorney.
I agree with everyone here you have two issues to deal with, one is what your husband did and all i can do is refer you to a good attorney, please just follow the link http://www.yelp.com/biz/david-r-yardley-attorney-at-law-los-… Second is to seat down with me so that we can figure out what your budget is and if you want to buy or rent. I hope this helps. 310.437.3343
Even better, contact your District Atty, or file a police fraud and/or grand theft complaint. What you are describing is a crime.

Ken Dorfman, Broker
Kenneth B Dorfman Real Estate
Phone, 888-846-0688
Email, Ken@TheRealEstateOffice.Biz
DRE# 675912
There are two separate issues in your request. One is for help to find a new home the other is for help to fight your eviction and loss of equity in your home.
For the first issue:
What price home you looking for?
You can buy homes all cash easy!
Contact Shannon Chang at 626-319-8545 and she can help.
For the second issue:
You need a good lawyer. Contact Michael Allan 626--283-7027
Hi Myrna,
Please contact a Real Estate attorney, Holly@veruslawgroup.com she is the best... This is a community property state so you should get half and if the documents are forged, the notary is liable also...
Yes, contact an RE attorney, have charges brought against the people who forged your name in front of a notary. I'm assuming this was to Quitclaim you off the title? Your husband could not have Removed you from the title to the house alone & without a signature from you, so if parties forged your name, this is a criminal issue.

California is a community property state & you have the rights to 50% of the equity in the house. I am not an attorney, please consult an attorney for everything I'm telling you for verification purposes.
It is my opinion that your husband would have to buy you out of the house OR sell & you split the equity if he cannot qualify for a mortgage loan to buy you out. My opinion is this would be a forced sale through divorce proceedings. Attorney to verify.

Here is 1 attorney you could try: http://schorr-law.com/?gclid=COisisSezbICFURxQgodJj4AsA

I don't look back on this same Trulia posting for answers after mine. Shoot me an email directly if you would like to talk about this further.

Emily S. Knell
EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since 1996
Realty ONE Group
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 23, 2012
First thing you need to do is contact a lawyer. Why haven't you already contacted a lawyer?
Q; Criminal issue?
A; Juliet Clark the broker did tell me each signature was a felony. That means a three count felony.

Q: Why havent I call an attorney?
A; This is the type of people I have been against. PLEASE HELP US!

After 15 years of living together and ten years of marriage I walked in on my estranged husband 25 year's my senior Barry Breecker using drugs in our bedroom. I asked him to decide between his habit or family.

He began what he said at the time was an out patient recovery pro.
Recovery my ass!

With the help of Bob Ezra his attorney he left my son and I homeless.
Bob stopped by my house same day I called him only after he realized he couldn't convince me that I knew who he was or, that I knew he was representing me in a law suit, for one million dollars. I'v paid $350. hr to talk w attorney's, 1st I'm told they need a $10. retainer but it always goes up to a $50. Ryan Michelle ex- employee for Chase Bank also help him clean out our bank acct.
Flag Mon Sep 24, 2012
Q; Criminal issue?

Q: Why havent I call an attorney?

Recovery my ass!

Flag Mon Sep 24, 2012