For Rent in 46268>Question Details

precor18, Renter in Indianapolis, IN

I am still looking for a home to rent our lease is up in april . only wanting to pay max 1300.00

Asked by precor18, Indianapolis, IN Mon Feb 11, 2013

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 46268

Answers

6
There are a ton of nice apartments downtown for that price if you are interested.
Not sure if you are looking on the North side or not, but I will have a home available for rent the first part of April in Noblesville. It is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath open floor concept with laminate hardwoods in the kitchen newer carpet throughout the house, screened in porch, large deck community pool and playground and pet friendly if that is desired. Please feel free to contact me if you would like any additional info. Thanks, Ryan 317-402-4470
We have a beautiful home that rents for $1,000/month on a 2 year lease with an option to buy it anytime during the lease. We just laid Cambria Oak Flooring in the DR and Bonus Room/Office as well as new Porcelain Tile in the Entry and Kitchen. We also put Marble floors in the main bath. This home is in a secluded neighborhood tucked away just blocks from EVERYTHING. It is on the edge of Historic Cumberland on the east side of Indianapolis in a fast growing area.

Please call Casey at 317-222-9276 to find out more and set a time to tour this beautiful home.

Thank you!
What area are you looking to find your rental? Are there any requirements, aside from price, that your new home must have?

I have a newer listing in Fishers for rent. Home is listed at $1200/month and now available. This home is a 3 bedroom, 2 full bath ranch.

Let me know if I can help you locate a rental that fits what you're looking for.

Mallorie Wilson
Associate Broker
Century 21 Diversified
malloriewilson.com
317-590-3434 direct
What area are you looking in? It looks like the New Augusta area. Download my app on your smartphone and you can look up homes while you are driving around and looking for rent signs, etc. You can also do an advanced search and look up homes in specific areas.

I just did a quick search of the MLS system and 4 properties came up. I'd be happy to forward it to your email address, if you will just contact me.

Julie A. Barnett
Broker Associate/REALTOR
Prudential Indiana Realty Group
jbarnett@prudentialindiana.com

Download my app by texting HL6 to 87778
ARE YOU SURE YOU DON'T WANT TO BUY? $1300 IS A LOT OF MONEY FOR RENT. THERE ARE SOME GREAT PROGRAMS FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS. IF RENTING IS WHAT YOU WANT, EMAIL ME WITH AN AREA AND I WILL SEND YOU WHAT IS AVAILABLE. THANKS! CCOFFEY@CALLCARPENTER.COM