For Rent in Philadelphia>Question Details

Mckenya Trib…, Renter in Philadelphia, PA

I am single mother now with 2 kids & I work part-time but I just got hired for a new full-time job starting in March but I have to move out by

Asked by Mckenya Tribble, Philadelphia, PA Tue Feb 21, 2012

Friday I'm staying at my aunt's house & she didnt want me to pay rent just pay for the utlities but now she wants to sell her house & said I have to move out by Friday & I need a 2 bedroom at least something that I can afford by then, Is there anyway I can find a place & move in immediately without all the hassle of doing a application & paying a fee & waiting??? I have move-in money just need to find a place, Thank you!

Hi, Mckenya!
The hassle is finding a rental that will suit you. We could look at houses Wednesday, do an application and submit money for a credit chck immediately, and,assuming your credit is good, get you into the house by Friday. Call me, and we can do it!
Marilyn Silberstein
Elfant Wissahickon realtors
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 21, 2012
Looks like we found you a place! Application going in today, and, hopefully, moving in on Friday, as planned!

Marilyn Silberstein
Elfant Wissahickon Realtors
Call me I have Info you need 215-725-5700 X49 I spoke with you yesterday
Phil Cunningham
V.I.P. Realty Corp
Web Reference:
Hi Mckenya,

Please feel free to contact me asap. I'd be happy to help you find something. The application process can be expedited so that we get an answer within a few hours. It is possible to apply today or tomorrow and be approved and moved in by Friday.

Once you call me to discuss what you are looking for and your budget we can start scheduling showings. You'll need to have 3 months rent to move-in(First month rent, last month rent in advance, and security deposit). To qualify, your monthly income should be a minimum of 3Xs the rent. If you are looking at a place for $800 per month, you'll need to prove income of atleast $2400. I'm sure we can find you something comfortable.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Larry Lichtman
REALTOR, Property Manager
Your Real Estate Resource For Life
Cell: (267) 254-7994
Web Reference:
Call me so I can talk with you I might be able to help I'm in an office in the N.E. Phila. 215-725-5700 X49

Philip Cunningham
V.I.P. Real Estate Corp.
7942 Bustleton Ave
Philadelphia,PA 19152
215-725-5700 X49
Web Reference:

Why would anybody in their right mind rent to someone without first verifying the prospetive tenant's background, credit and confirm the tennant's ability to pay the rent into the future ?

There is no reason your aunt cannot sell her home with you in it. If she - a family member, is unwilling to help you out, knowing in detail your circumstances and your character, why would someone else...?

I'm sorry, I wish you well. what you hope to find is unlikely.

john leonard
long & foster real estate