For Rent in 23221>Question Details

Liz Allen, Other/Just Looking in Richmond, VA

I am searching for a 1BR apartment in the Fan/Museum District or even Malvern Gardens area.. any advice or people I should be speaking to?

Asked by Liz Allen, Richmond, VA Mon Oct 22, 2012

Any specific realtors that have some experience in the renting department?The only tools I have truly looked at and used are craigslist and trulia.

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 23221

Answers

7
Richmond is a little different than most cities in that rentals are usually handled by companies that specialize in property management and not often listed with a Realtor in the MLS system. Some of the companies that I often see renting in the areas you seem most interested in are Snipes, Remax Commonwealth, RentInRichmond, and Pierce Arrow. The best thing to do is check Craigs List or Google Richmond Property Management Companies. Then go online to see if there are any reviews of these companies or buildings from tenants. Good luck!
Liz, Have you looked at Malvern Gardens? They have a sales office on Malvern Ave.
414 A Roseneath Rd. 125K My daughter has been living there while in law school and wants to move to a larger home. The condo in on the Trulia site under 23221, the zip code.
Liz, have you looked at the Kent apartments? Located near Monument and Kent. They allow dogs and are completely updated.

Love to help
Noreen
Keller Williams
804-337-8923
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 16, 2012
Liz, I have a few contacts of folks who own Fan rentals: what specifically are you looking for? How big and at what rent?

Barbara Lustig
Virginia Properties, A Long & Foster Co
Barbara.Lustig@LNF.com
Thanks for the reply! I am looking for a 1BR either in the Fan or Museum districts..For rent, max $950.. and I do have 1 indoor cat, if that makes a difference.
Flag Mon Oct 22, 2012
Craigslist and Trulia are good. But also check out our website for rentals. Happy to assist you in any way.
Bentley, 938-3539
I work with rentals. You can go to http://www.longandfosterpm.com and see what is there. That is where we list all of our rentals.