For Rent in Greensboro>Question Details

James A Robi…, Home Buyer in Textile Dr. / Waugh...

I am retiring in a year or so,and I am looking for a nice place to reant or with options to buy.I live in md at the moment but will be down in july

Asked by James A Robinson, Textile Dr. / Waugh St., Greensboro, NC Sun May 29, 2011

I would like a quiet neighboor hood with not a lot of children and some one who takes pride in where they live.

Answers

4
Hey James,
My last apt was a great place called Mission Stadler Place. Several of the tenents have been there over 10years. Neighbor hood is nice, quiet area that's close to everything. Tell Melissa I sent you
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun May 29, 2011
Greensboro is a great place to retire. If you will let me know your needs, I will be glad to see what I can find in the rent to own market. There are many available. I will need to know how many bedrooms, size, single-family or condo/townhouse, price, etc. I will also need to know what you consider to be a desirable neighborhood. Price is really important too, I look forward to hearing from you.

sara@saralikestosell.com
336-253-1319
James,

Anywhere you want to live in the United States offers great opportunities...and many time's it's easy for a local Realtor to give you "right-now" answers for homes that are available for lease purchase options.

Pictures on the MLS and neighborhood reports give you a visual idea of how an area matches up to your expectation. Price and opportunity usually always line up closely to job proximity and amenities.

Living near the No. 1 beach in the world can expose me to ocean, boat and beach volleyball noise -- so having a well constructed dwelling gives me quite when I need it! The insurance, utility and water bills will give you an idea of cost, infrastructure and dwelling quality.
I have a few options for you. Either homes or condos.