For Rent in Elmira>Question Details

Chris Syrewi…, Other/Just Looking in Elmira, NY

I am relocating from Long Island to Elmira,N.Y. I am a professional healthcare worker and have a job procured with an Elmira psychiatrist. Rent.

Asked by Chris Syrewicz,rn,npp., Elmira, NY Sat Mar 24, 2012

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Elmira

Answers

2
Hi Chris,

I am the Resident Manager for Hickory Grove Apartments. We have 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments available. We are in the process of constructing new apartments as well as offering our existing apartments. We are conveniently located in the center of shopping, dining and are just off I86. Please visit our website at http://www.HickoryGroveApartments.com. I would love to have the opportunity to discuss how our apartments would meet your needs. I can be reached at 607-739-7777 between the hours of 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM. I look forward to talking with you.

Dawn Jordan
Check with local realty offices, or work with an agent--you can locate some area agents under the find a pro tab; check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money; word of mouth; etc.