For Rent in Myrtle Beach>Question Details

Chris Munoz, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

I am purchasing a condo in the carolina forest area to rent out. What is the best way to advertise the opening and availability?

Asked by Chris Munoz, Philadelphia, PA Fri Mar 15, 2013

Answers

7
I work and live in Carolina Forest and know of a couple of people looking for rentals now. Please let me know details and I'll pass along. If you haven't yet closed, just keep me in mind when you do ... I often come across clients needing rentals.

Otherwise, I agree with others here... Craigslist, social media, zillow, or a rental company.

Best of luck!

Andrea Jones
Re/Max Ocean Forest
andreajones@remax.net
704-905-2757
Chris,
If you hire a realtor make sure they use all the social media to advertise for you. The terms differ from office to office. If you would like to speak with me feel free to give me a call of simply visit my website

Mike Eaglin
Real Estate Broker
KingOne Properties
843-455-8992
http://www.mikeeaglin.com
You can either post on Craigslist or hire a realtor to put it on the local mls
My company has a rental department. Please consider using us to manage it for you. (843) 333-1059
You can always use a rental company for the renting which my office has or otherwise I would probably use Craig's list. There see,s to be a lot of activity on it for. The rentals. As I said my office does do this so let me know if we can help you. Thanks,Pat Westmoreland. pwestmoreland1948@yahoo.com
I manage over 50 properties here and you need to be prepared to do background and credit checks before you start advertising. Long range management is challenging especially if your tenants stop paying rent or sublease your property. There are many ways to advertise including Craigslist. You also need to be prepared to deal with issues-heating and cooling failures, plumbing issues, etc. You need to have good contractors available to take care of the issues if there are problems. If I may help, please contact me-Liz Smeltz, Real Living At The Beach-Realtor/Property Manager 843-504-6888. Good luck in your endeavor.
I'd be more than happy to discuss this with you over the phone, 843.217.1950, or you can email me at BuyWithJennifer@aol.com .

Jennifer Watts, Realtor
Buyers and Sellers Agent
Dockside Realty
http://jwatts.docksiderealtycompany.com