For Rent in Keller>Question Details

Patricia Bak…, Renter in Fort Worth, TX

I am new to the area, looking for a 3br 2bath home to rent. Not more than 1,000 or 1,100.int he keller, fort worth or haslet area.

Asked by Patricia Baker, Fort Worth, TX Mon Sep 24, 2012

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Keller

Answers

3
Hello!
I'm looking for a cute rent house for my boyfriend and I. Neither of us has perfect credit but have a combined income of $3440.00 a month. We would love more information if there's a chance anyone could work with us! Thanks!
Hopefully you found a great home - if not, my management company has a few new ones coming on the market. Just email me back if you want me to send the info on them to you. Regards!
Patricia, Here is a link to look at the properties available. you didn't say where in Fort Worth so I did North Fort Worth up to Haslet and Keller. If you want me to change the criteria, please email me directly at steeleofalifetime@gmail.com and i will get you set up on a more detailed search.
Take care,
Amy

http://ntreislistings.marketlinx.com/SearchDetail/Scripts/Pr…