For Rent in El Paso>Question Details

Carrie Herte…, Renter in El Paso, TX

I am looking to rent and move into a home on or around July 1, 2013. I need a home that allows for three dogs (large and small). How do I find houses?

Asked by Carrie Hertenstein, El Paso, TX Thu May 2, 2013

I have three dogs (Shepherd, Bull Terrier/Greyhound, and a Beagle), all of them are housetrained and friendly. I need a fenced in back yard. I can only view houses on the 20th of May. My husband and I will be stationed at Bliss for the next three years. Are there any rental agencies or landlords who would work with us?

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in El Paso

Answers

2
I have a house for rent that has an electronic dog door for all the pets in the house, rent is only 1250 and also brand new with many upgrades like grass and amazing front landscaping. It is listed on trulia 447 winter Spring Pl, if you or anyone else is interested let me know. My email is tyrone11416@gmail.com
Hi Carrie!
If your husband is military you will qualify for VA financing which means $0 down payment, and I think in your case you may be better of buying, since you'll be in El Paso for at least 3 years. With a lease, you'll be paying a deposit, in addition for a deposit for each dog. You will not be able to make any changes and you'll have land lords walking through your rental at least once a month. Rents in El Paso are also inflated due to high demand, therefore, it may be a good idea to look into a mortgage because more than likely you'll be paying less for your mortgage than you would for a rental. If you would like a referral to a mortgage lender, you may send me an email at dvverdugo@drhorton.com, and I can definately get you started in the right direction. I work with DR Horton homes, a nation wide company so you may already be familiar with our product.