For Rent in Bedford>Question Details

kbouch19, Renter in Bedford, NH

I am looking to rent a house/townhouse in Bedford,NH.

Asked by kbouch19, Bedford, NH Wed Jan 23, 2013

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Bedford

Answers

4
Katie Brown’s answer

I'm a Realtor in the area and would be happy to help you find a house or townhouse. Please feel free to email me at katie@suepadden.com and I can get a bit more information on what you are looking for and send you what is available.

Have a wonderful day!

Thank you!
Katie Brown
katie@suepadden.com
603-682-0905
Sue Padden Real Estate LLC
I am truly not sure on that one but Tannie and Jason are both highly qualified and can help can help you out. If not and you need a Realtor, I have many other great agents in the area and I'll be glad to recommend some to you if you like.

Just let me know - be happy to help !!

Jamin M Jones
Home Inspector NH Lic#280
http://www.inspectorjmj.weebly.com

inspectorjmj@gmail.com
Mobile: 978-675-7597
There are currently 10 rentals in MLS available in Bedford ranging from 1100.00 to 5000.00 per month. If you could send over a few more specifics, I'm certain you can find what you're looking for. It's also possible that there may be sellers willing to rent as well given the option. Feel free to email me at Jduval@kw.com and I can send you a few of the available listings. One word of advise, act fast, rentals in Bedford don't tend to last very long.

Jason G Duval REALTOR,CRS,ePRO
Licensed Broker in NH & MA
603-765-3235
603-424-4053
Hi, This is Tannie Grogan, a agent and long time resident in town. Can you tell me your renting criteria? How big of the place, # of bedrooms / bathrooms and how soon you can move in etc? I am happy to assist you in anyway finding your new home. You can email me directly at tannie.grogan@brinreality.com
Thanks - Tannie
Hi Tannie - ddo you have any rentals available in Merrimack or Bedford. We would like 3 bedrooms and to stay under $2000
Flag Mon Jul 28, 2014
Please feel free to call or text me at 603-300-7595. Thanks and stay warm :-)
Tannie Grogan
Brin Realty Group
One Hardy Road
Bedford, NH 03110
Direct: 603 300-7595
Tannie.Grogan@BrinRealty.com
Flag Wed Jan 23, 2013