For Rent in Miami Beach>Question Details

kervs321, Renter in Miami Beach, FL

I am looking into relocating to Miami this july early august. I need a family home with yard that is fenced if possible and must be pet friendly. Help

Asked by kervs321, Miami Beach, FL Mon Jun 10, 2013

I dont know where to begin looking. If anyone can help that would be great
thank you

Answers

10
Irina Karan’s answer
First of all, congratulations on moving to Miami Beach!

There are many properties that would fit your description, and most lenders of homes are ok with the pets. However, we'd need the price range to help you best. Will you be coming to Miami soon?

Best of Luck,

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
IrinaKaran@gmail.com
If you need help please call me at 786 260 8272, so we can talk about all details.

Best
Christa Morianz
Beachfront Realty
Sure. No problem. What price range and size you are looking for.
I can email you several properties
How about emailing me to rcarlierrealtor@hotmail.com so that I can forward a few active listings in Miami Beach and its surrounding areas. At least that will be a good point of beginning.
Kervs321,

Please give me a call at your convenience so we may interchange ideas about your needs and budget. I know Miami neighborhoods extremely well and I am sure that after chatting we will define the best area for you.

Mercedes
Mercedes Henze
Realtor Associate
CLHMS - BPO
305 205 4214 cell
mercedesscott@earthlink.net
http://www.mercedeshenzemiamiproperties.com
Beachfront Realty Inc.
517 Arthur Godfrey Rd
Miami Beach-Fl-33140
Good afternoon. You can rest assured that finding a home in the Miami Beach area or its surrounding neighborhoods should not be difficult, given the fact that you are looking for a home. It is important, that you disclose other requirements for your search such as whether or not you have children who attend school, your work commute requirements and certainly your budget. Only then, your question can be properly answered. I will gladly assist you in your search, should you wish to work with me. I am a Keyes Sales Associate, with over 11 years of experience in the Miami Beach are and its surrounding neighborhoods. Please feel free to reach me via email at rcarlierrealtor@hotmail.com or by calling me at 786-218-8049. Hopefully I will hear from you, but regardless of who you choose to work with, I wish you good luck, and welcome to Miami.
If you need something in Miami beach you can contact me : 310 866 2661
My name is Laurent from Gary Hennes Realtors
I would glad to help you.
Pls contact me at hannabenh@gmail.com
Or 786 344 2539
Alexandra Benhamou
Beachfront realty
Hello, if you would like to contact to me , you can do it through anfelipego@me.com or by text message to my phone 3054011961. Good luck, Andres Gomez
if you would like to talk please call me at 786 260 8272, so we can go over details.
The area, the move in date, what kind of pet, budget etc.

thanks
Christa Morianz
Beachfront Realty