For Rent in Greenfield>Question Details

randyjwilley…, Other/Just Looking in Greenfield, IN

I am looking for 2-3 bedroom apt or home for professional couple. Work in automotive industry in Greenfield and would like to live here or near here.

Asked by randyjwilley09, Greenfield, IN Wed Feb 13, 2013

We are very clean; Would also like to have a small dog but not deal breaker; want to stay around 700.00 month and would be willing to sign two to three year lease until we buy our own home

Answers

1
Thank you for interest in our rental properties listed online. These sites download from our main site and do not always have all the information or photos.
For additional info and photos, as well as a list of other properties that I have available, please visit my website. http://www.RitaFish.com On the left side of the homepage there is a Lease/Rental button. Click on it for a full list of available rentals.
If you would like to view any of my properties, you will need to schedule an appointment by calling me.
Security deposits are equal to a month rent with an additional $100 per pet if pets are permitted. There is a $20 non-refundable application fee if you decide you want any of my properties.
Again, Thank you for your interest.

Rita Fish
317-462-8200
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 14, 2013