For Rent in 45242>Question Details

bcscandoit, Other/Just Looking in 45242

I am looking for 5 acres farm. 45 mins ratio from Cincinnati, OH. with barn. House is a plus.

Asked by bcscandoit, 45242 Sat Sep 22, 2012

Option to buy.

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 45242

Answers

4
I'M AN AGENT IN N KY AND THERE ARE SEVERAL PROPERTIES AVAILABLE THAT HAVE 5 OR MORE ACRES. ONE OF THE FREE SERVICES I OFFER IS AUTOMATIC UPDATES OF EVERY PROPERTY THAT FITS YOUR PREFERENCES AND YOU RECEIVE THE LISTINGS VIA EMAIL AS SOON AS THEY GO ON THE MKT. I JUST NEED TO KNOW YOUR PRICE RANGE. YOU ARE WELCOME TO CONTACT ME AT;
duane@isoc.net or 859-344-5742
Duane DeGroff
RE/MAX Affiliates
4895 Houston Rd
Florence, KY 41042
Hi there...I am a licensed real estate broker in Indiana and also did a move from Cincinnati area to a more peaceful rural location---only 35 minutes from downtown Cincinnati! There are many options available in many price ranges and real estate opportunities...whether its raw land or improved property. Call me if you are still interested. I will be glad to help you..HERMI
Contact me at 513-721-LAND(5263)
or email me mark@cincyland.com
What direction from town do you prefer and what is your price range?
I specialize in land
Rentals may be rough but if you could contact me and let me know the range you are looking pay a month and the amount of the option fee you are willing to pay I could do a search for you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 23, 2012