For Rent in New York>Question Details

Kelli Heaney, Renter in Brooklyn, NY

I am looking for a two bedroom apartment in the Upper West Side or anywhere around the village for $2200 or less. Is this possible by Oct 1?

Asked by Kelli Heaney, Brooklyn, NY Sat Sep 22, 2012

Answers

9
Christie Yamron’s answer
I have access to every listing and would be happy to help.

Christie Yamron
Broker / Owner
CNYC PROPERTIES, LLC
Manhattan
108 E 31st St. Ground Floor I New York, New York 10016
O: 646 559 1796 I M: 786 797 6777 I F: 917 591 8260
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 11, 2012
I have some nice apartments in that area. Please call me. My name is Erika and I can be reached at 917-335-8569. Thank you and good luck.
Hi, I have one at 109th street and another at 97th street below $2,200. Both are walk-up buildings with good condition. I could send you some photos, if you are interested.

Ming
Hi, I have one 2BD in Greenwich Village around $2,300 in good condition and another in East Village around $2,350 (no photos, should check). If you had a good credit history, we could try to negotiate down $50 or more. If you need detail info with photos, please contact me ( mgu@redacinc.com).

Ming
Not likely. If you expand the UWS past Columbia and 125th St, you'll probably find something. I focus on UWS and haven't seen any 2 BR at this price. Prices between 110th and 125th are driven up by the many Columbia students living in the area and general shortage of housing. Generally, 2 BRs have been closer to 2800 on the low end with some slightly lower.
As someone else said, UES is probably your best bet and even that will be tough.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 23, 2012
for UWS it is a tough budget...your best bet would be UES, a walk up building if you are lucky you may be able to find a big 1BR with a separate kitchen and use it as a 2BR with no living area...some layouts work for that type of use...good luck! try http://www.nybits.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 22, 2012
Its a tough budget for the village but maybe on the west side!(Midtown west+upper west) if your qualified w/ good credit+income im sure I can help!
Give me a call or email bbrooks@bondnewyork.com
Peace,bob brooks
Feel free to shoot me an email, Kelli. I have several solutions - Shawn, shawnh@nestseekers.com