For Rent in Miramar>Question Details

Sher2292, Other/Just Looking in Miami Gardens, FL

I am looking for a 2 to 3 bedroom 2 bath house or apartment in the miramar or surrounding area what are the

Asked by Sher2292, Miami Gardens, FL Sat Apr 11, 2009

prices

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Miramar

Answers

2
Hi Sher:

Have you found anything yet? In Miramar you find different price ranges apartments ,and single family homes as well. If you are still looking , I can help you with that. Don't hesitate to give me a call and I wil be glad to show you different options.

Good Luck,

Anhya
786-685-5168
Hi Sher: Miramar covers quite a price range - but you can get something nice for $1,100 and then the prices can go up to $2,300 if you're in one of the high end communities such as Riviera Isles or Sunset Falls. However, a nice 2 or 3 bedroom townhome say in Aventine or Melrose Point goes for $1,300 - $1,400/month. A single family home a little higher.

If I can help you find something, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me - Pembroke Pines is about the same price range. I know this area very well and I know the different communities. Be prepared to put down 1st and last month's rent and 1 month security deposit to move in.

I hope this helps,

Happy Easter!

Best wishes,

Angela
Tel: 954-816-7996
Villa G Realty, Inc.
Web Reference: http://www.villagrealty.com