For Rent in New York>Question Details

WILHELMINA, Renter in Bronx, NY

I am looking for a private house...I am an Veteran and am receiving the Section 8 Subsidy for $1991...I am looking for at least 4 bedrooms

Asked by WILHELMINA, Bronx, NY Thu Oct 24, 2013

I am looking for 4 bedrooms and am ready to move asap. is there any owners whom may be interested in working with me...the location I am looking to be in is Bronx NY. Thank you for your time Wilhelmina :)

Answers

2
Hello, Wilhelmina. Please contact me for assistance. My name is Dennis and I can be reached at 212-714-1027 ext 12. Thank you and good luck.
Hello Dennis, I left you a message. You may call me at your earliest convenience my number is 646 833 8154 looking forward to hearing from you.
Flag Sat Nov 2, 2013
Wilhelmina,

I'm also prior military. I would advise you to go to the VA because you may qualify for a VA loan to purchase a home. You're better off purchasing than renting. In addition, your subsidy may be applied towards your mortgage. Also if you do not have a BA degree you can use your G.I. bill to attend school.

Best of luck!

Elizabeth Logan
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Douglas Elliman Real Estate
http://www.elliman.com/elvl