For Rent in Washington>Question Details

Cedric J., Renter in Rockville, MD

I am looking for a pet-friendly (dog) condo/town-house under $1500. It has to be at least 1bedroom (650 sq ft).

Asked by Cedric J., Rockville, MD Thu Jun 2, 2011

If possible, would like spacious closets and a walkable neighboorhood.

Answers

5
Miekeba Jones’ answer
Hi Cedric,

Have a Realtor search for the condo that accepts pets. Some owners will request information about the pet, like size and breed. Some owners even ask to see pictures. So be ready.
Hello Cedric,

We provide a free relocation service and would be more than happy to help you!

http://www.rentalsgonewild.com
I can send you a list, but you will need to shoot me your email. If you hover over my name, you should see a link to contact me.

Do you have a preference for commuting? Upper Northwest is a long ways from Capitol Hill and depending on where you are headed, you may find that this will determine where you want to live.
David,

I am not that familiar with the neighborhoods in DC besides Trinidad, Old City, Kolarama, Tenleytown, and Columbia Heights. I'm just looking for safety, closet space, and possibly ample parking. My wife and I can narrow down the list to specific places once you send a list of suggestions.

That should be possible, but DC is a pretty big area. Let me know where you are interested in looking and I can send you some possibilities.