For Rent in New York>Question Details

Monique Thom…, Renter in Queens, NY

I am looking for a one bedroom in the Inwood section of Manhattan or the North Bronx for $950. I am also open to a 1 BR in New Jersey. Thanks.

Asked by Monique Thomas, Queens, NY Wed Sep 12, 2012

Answers

3
Hi Monique,

I have a nice 1bdrm apt available in Inwood for $1000/mo. That's really the rock bottom price point in Manhattan unless you scale down to a studio instead. There are apts in the Bronx for $950 but I don't work up there. I realize that's it's $50 above your budget but if you'd like to schedule an appointment to see the 1bdrm in Inwood, please feel free to let me know. Take care & all the best to you in your apartment search.

Looking forward,

Christine Gordon
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Cell: 917.881.2924
Fax: 347.328.9352 http://www.christinegordon.postlets.com
"Home is where the heart is."
Hi Christine. Yeah, I'll take a look at it. I really want something in the Inwood section or even Fort George. I do NOT want Harlem unless it's Spanish Harlem. That's fine. I know there are some apts. in the Bronx for $950. If I can find something there, I am fine with that also. Thanks for responding.
Flag Thu Sep 13, 2012
I have apartments for over $1000-not $950. If you would be interested, please give me a call. My name is Erika and I can be reached at 917-335-8569. Thank you and good luck.