For Rent in Houston>Question Details

Erica Naranjo…, Renter in Houston, TX

I am looking for a home to rent in the Houston/Cypress/Tomball/Magnolia area, I cannot seem to find something I like within my price range.

Asked by Erica Naranjo , Houston, TX Sat Sep 21, 2013

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Houston

Answers

7
Hi Erica,

I live and work in this area. Depending on your price range the market can be very challenging. You will have to have very tolerent tastes for anything under $1200 per month for the most part. Many renters/buyers are still holding out for properties in perfect condition and priced under market, but the truth of the matter is that the desperate landlord/seller willing to reduce their price no longer exists. Your best bet is to hook up with a realtor who can assist you with your search, be ready with all of the documentation that will be needed so when you do find an acceptable home you are ready to move on it.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 22, 2013
Hi Erica,

I would love to help you find your home! Please contact me and I will send you the list of properties that match your criteria as soon as they hit the market.

Robert Kandiyoti
RE/MAX Real Estate Associates
robertk@remax.net
Hello Erica, you have a pretty vast area to select from, so I am surprised that you cannot find what you like. What is your price range, by the way? Also, how many bedrooms are you looking for, do you have any pets, and does anyone in the household smoke?

I will be happy to check out the available inventory of homes and see if you can pick something from that.

Best way to reach me is at the information below.

Persis
REALM Real Estate Professionals
713-294-7747
persis.realtor@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 21, 2013
email me at Connie@connieinmon.com. Let me see what I can find.
Erica. It is definitely an inflationary market for rental properties. Lease rates continue to rise despite inventory building after a complete depletion in the summer months. There certainly are more options available to you. I would be happy to provide more guidance on this matter. See the reference document for more information. Have a wonderful weekend.
Good Afternoon,

Are you looking for a home or a town house? I will have a 2 bedroom-2 bath, one room up and one room down, available next weekend. The unit is 1068 sq foot and will be listed for $1095 per month.
This unit is located in a good area - Westchase; the address is 10811 Richmond.

If you are interested please feel free to contact me - thanks,

Nadeem - Realtor

cell: 281-795-0715
email: nadeem@Qrealty.biz
What is your price range? I can set you up on an automatic email when something comes up in you price range, number of Bedrooms, bathrooms etc. Just email me at Susan.Collins.Hernandez@gmail.com or give me a call and we can discuss. 713-582-2255