For Rent in Santa Ana>Question Details

Garcialisa29, Renter in Montebello, CA

I am looking for a home to rent, came across fake showings of homes "for rent" so considered a real estate agent but how much do they

Asked by Garcialisa29, Montebello, CA Fri Oct 4, 2013

charge? And for what do they charge? Fees? The location i' am looking for is in Santa Ana California (and for next month) Anything that could be explained would be great, i don't have a clue about this.

Answers

6
For a buyer or renter our service is FREE to you. Why would you not use a Realtor if they are FREE to you. The sellers or landlords pay us, not you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 4, 2013
Real estate agents might charge the processing fees when they are in the process of selling. In certain cases when the required papers are lacking they may help you in getting those in place and these may be charged. However find out the back ground of any agent before handing over the job to him for selling or buying home or any property.
I am a Licensed Real Estate agent who can assist you in finding just the right home to rent or lease, and my services are free, Landlords pay me my fee. If you know what you're looking for please send me an email with the number of bedrooms needed and the area your interested in be as specific as possible and I will email you all the available homes that meet your needs. This is a free service to my clients.

Erica Galli
(714)-248-2036

There is NO FEE to you for an agent to assist you find a rental. Providing you have no pets and decent credit history, you will have little trouble getting into a place. Many landlords do not accept pets, and those working with realtors will want to view a credit report for each person over 18 who will reside in the rental.

If you are still in need of a rental I would be happy to assist you.

Kawain Payne, Realtor
714-293-1151
Hello!
Unfortunately, there are a lot of scams and fake properties out in the marketplace. As a tenant, a Realtor's service is free to you, and you should take advantage of the professional knowledge and reliable listings that Realtors offer. This is will make the process SO much LESS STRESSFUL for you!
I have closed 5 leases in the last 2 months, and I specialize in the rental market! Contact me today, and I would be happy to assist you!

Nicole Fedorchek, Realtor
Tarbell, Realtors
714-914-5097
realtornicolef@gmail.com
Nicole, I am 67 years old and looking for a room to rent. I need a good size room since I do have furniture of my own that I do not wish to store at this time. I am paying 500.00 a month with utilities included in a Santa Ana home right now. It is a very stressful environment with yelling and a 3 yr old and child's programs on TV all day. I have a shared bath with 3 others and that is often difficult with my schedule. I am a care giver for the Covington and an independent company. My credit is fair and I am a quiet tenant who stays primarily in my own space. I do like to cook my meals a few days ahead at a time so I do not continuously use the kitchen. It would be nice to have internet access and TV but not necessary. My name is Maureen Prato and my cell phone is 951 440 1430. If you would contact me I would appreciate it. Thank you.
Flag Fri Nov 22, 2013
Hi Lisa,

Agents can recommend rental property in Santa Ana with your specifications and needs.

1. Budget
2. How many Beds/ Bath
3. Schools
4. Do you have Pets

They do not charge tenants and there is no fee from your side. They do make a small fee if offered by the Landlord for bringing them a qualified tenant. An agent is really there to make this process smooth and easy for the Tenant and Landlord.

Sarah Masri
Aspero Realty
(213)616-8249