For Rent in Hyde Park>Question Details

Anna, Other/Just Looking in Hyde Park, Chicago, IL

I am looking for a good property management company to manage my townhouse located on Dorchester Ave., between 51st-53rd Street, Hyde Park, Chicago,IL

Asked by Anna, Hyde Park, Chicago, IL Mon Aug 30, 2010

I am looking for a good property management company to manage my townhouse for rent, located on Dorchester Ave., between 51st-53rd Street, Hyde Park, Chicago, IL 60615

Answers

7
Hello Anna, at Regalia Creative, specialize in property management for individual owners such as yourself. We are a local Brokerage in Hyde Park with a keen familiarity of the area rental market. Please give us a a call and we can set up a meeting for a consultation to manage your townhouse. We take care of all the hard work including leasing, advertising, tenant management, rent collection, and repairs, and even cleaning and home staging. Let us help take care of your headaches and turn your property into a profitable investment!
http://www.regaliacreative.com
Merry-Beth Noble
773) 848-2113
noble@regaliacreative.com
Call Doris, she's an attorney and property manage in Hyde Park. Her name and number are on my website under the real estate associates tab. If she can't do it, she'll know someone who can.
Web Reference: http://www.aic-chicago.com
If this is a single property, it is most cost effective to manage it on your own. Compile a list of service providers for easy reference. (electrician, plumber, HVAC, lawn care, snow removal,etc) Know a good attorney in case the lessee defaults.

A realtor can help if you are uncomfortable with the lease process, and we also can advertise your property for rent, coordinate showings and assist with collecting information for tenant screening. If you need any assistance, let me know - I'd love to help!
Hyde Park is a very vibrant area ! Close to University of Chicago Hospital and College. If you listed your townhouse with an agent it would'nt be hard to find a good tenant.
what do you want the management company to do? rent, maintenance, pay bills, evict? call me 312/328-9247 as we're in the area
Hi Anna - My company, 33 Realty, is an all inclusive real estate firm specializing in Apartment Rentals and Property Management - as well as Buying and Selling. The staff of 33 Realty has 10 years of experience managing property in the Chicagoland area and has received excellent reviews on Yelp. Feel free to read our reviews - we'd love to assist with any of your property management or rental needs!

Susan
My clients have had excellent luck with Chicago Apartment Finders.