For Rent in Bronxwood>Question Details

Patrice22, Renter in Bronxwood, Bronx, NY

I am looking for a 3br apt to rent in the baychester/wakefield area to the bronx between $1400-$1600 and i dont want to pay a brokers fee

Asked by Patrice22, Bronxwood, Bronx, NY Wed Feb 15, 2012

Answers

6
Good day......Not sure this is a forum to get brokers advise about rentals and then we don't get paid.....Try the newspaper or on line for rentals by homeowners.....Many blessings......
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 15, 2012
Check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money/personal information; word of mouth....
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 15, 2012
Hello Patrice22,

How are you? I hope you're doing well.

If you rented an apartment back in 2012, I thought you might be ready to buy something at this point. Sellers normally pay the brokerage commission when you're buying their home so that's an expense you wouldn't have to worry about.

I'm having an open house at 2925 Matthews Avenue this Saturday for a beautiful 1-bedroom coop which has a parking lot right next door to the building. Please feel free to view the details on my Trulia profile page or visit my website link below for further information or to schedule an appointment to view it.

Hope this information is helpful to you. I wish you all the best :-)

Looking forward,

Christine Gordon
Licensed Real Estate Broker
Gorick Realty, Inc.
Cell: 917.881.2924
Fax: 347.328.9352
View listings at http://www.gorickrealty.com
"Home is where the heart is."
0 votes Thank Flag Link Yesterday at 4:36pm
Hello Patrice22,

Good luck with your search. I think you are looking in the wrong place. You might want to check classified section in your local Newspapers and classified online ads for apartment rentals.

John Odocha
Extended Services Group
3 bedrooms in the Valley area $1500 per month; No utilities included. Hardwood floors; very clean contact sgmgm3@yahoo.com for viewing...For rent by owner No Broker's fee. Must be working with decent credit history.
Check your local newspaper for apt rental classifieds or check online for rentals by landlords.