For Rent in Dallas>Question Details

home seeker, Renter in Garland, TX

I am looking for a 4 bedroom, 2 bath 1 story rental house in Carrollton, Mesquite or East Dallas. I'm employed with a global telecom company.

Asked by home seeker, Garland, TX Tue Sep 17, 2013

Price range under $1300. Please advise.

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Dallas

Answers

6
Mr Guzman to increase the number of home to pick from to rent have you considered Lease With Right To Purchase? There is a new investor in the Dallas / Fort Worth & Houston areas and the number of homes available for this type of lease purchase plan has just exploded.

You find the home, investor buys home, you rent home, and then if you want purchase home up to 3 years later when your credit is ready at a price agreed to up front. And if you decide to not purchase then just do not renew the lease with no penalty.

If this looks like something that might work for you then just give me a call at 214-213-6382.

The best of luck in finding a home .. Bruce
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 18, 2013
Malaika05 you are right ... thanks for feed back. Bruce
Flag Thu Sep 19, 2013
Bruce, your response was a little presumptuous, don't you think? In what part of Mr. Guzman's question did he mention credit rating? There are other reasons why a person would choose to rent a home vs. purchasing...
Flag Wed Sep 18, 2013
I would be glad to send you a list of properties that meet your criteria. Send me a message or give me a call and we can get started right away.

Jennifer Garcia
972-827-6989
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 17, 2013
Come on.... Give me a call (469) 855-9558

http://www.TopDoggRealEstate.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 17, 2013
Your probably not going to get a 4 bedroom house for that amount in Carrollton . Pick any 1 Realtor to work with and get real and available listings.
http://www.tcrdallas.com
Hi Guzman,
Your requirements are quite considerable but homeowners prefer to buy investment property for sale in neighborhoods that have characteristics fitting their lifestyles. If you commute, you want access to public transport. If you drive, you prefer a short drive from/to work. When buying investment property for sale, if you have kids then you look for homes in kid-friendly neighborhoods - close to good schools, parks and playgrounds. If you need any suggestions or help, please feel free to contact :

Kamran Baluch
2943 Thomas Ave
Dallas, TX 75204
214-810-4339
Sales@investmentclub360.com
http://www.investmentclub360.com/
The #1 destination for real estate investors
Call me! I live in Carrollton & am s Realtor who cares about my clients.