For Rent in Temple Hills>Question Details

Robin, Other/Just Looking in Temple Hills, MD

I am looking for a 3bdrm house with 1 or more bathrooms. It seems like all the rental properties shown on Craigslist are just for show not for rent?

Asked by Robin, Temple Hills, MD Wed Mar 7, 2012

Answers

10
Hello Robin, if you have not fulfilled your search I beleive we may have the right place for you coming available. Feel free to contact us at 1.888.569.1836 OR via e-mail at Admin.Department@powerrealtyinvestors.com

Wishing you the Best:)
Hi Robin, I have a rental team that may be able to help you. contact me.
Hi Robin,

if you still need assist feel free to contact me to search for your ideal rental.
I have rentals of the type and in the location you desire contact me and I'll be glad to assist you.
Rentals dont have a long shelf life. They are listed and rented very quickly.

A listing maybe active when it originally went up but, is no longet available when you see it.

The best way to find any property for rent or purchase is to work with one knowledgeable Realtor.

There are definitely rentals available in Temple Hills. You can give me or one of the other agents here a call. Just find a good agent and work with them exclusively.

There is no reason you should try to go it alone when help is available to you for free!

Kathy Still
301-467-7292
Okay, so we have become a self-service country. I get this. A lot of people like to exhaust themselves with the efforts to do things themselves instead of locating a specialist to help.

However, real estate agents still list rentals and lease rentals. They provide a very real and beneficial service to both the landlord and the tenant. And guess what? It doesn't cost the tenant to work with a professional--a real estate agent--for this service.

Not every real estate agent provides tenant leasing service because it's very time consuming and many times the time expended doesn't cover the agent's investment of hard costs (gas, time, client disloyalty).

But, there are some agents who still go that extra service mile to help you instead of directing you to websites for do-it-yourself, sink-or-swim.

So, go find an agent and work with one exclusively to help you locate an appropriate rental. Two here have volunteered their services to you.

Kimberly Barton
REALTOR®
CRIS, AHWD, Certified Foreclosure & Short Sale Adviser.
Employer-Assisted Housing Specialist
Champion Realty, Inc.
711 Bestgate Road, Annapolis MD 21401
410-224-0645 (Direct)
Hello Robin, if you need assistant with finding a rental property please give me a call 202-486-9987 or email me. My contact information is below:

Bridgette Gray
Professional Realtor
Century 21 Home Center
9811 Greenbelt Rd
Ste 205
Greenbelt, MD 20706
Direct: 202-486-9987
Toll Free: 800-679-9788 x 20
Office: 301-552-300
E-Fax: 240-624-2268
Email: brdgtohomeownership@hotmail.com
Website: http://www.brdgtohomeownership.com

You Have Found A Real Estate Agent For Life, So Please Don’t Keep Me A Secret. Tell Your Friends, Family And Associates About Me! "The highest compliment my clients can give me is the referral of their friends, family and business partners. Please feel free to call me anytime; I am always available to assist you."
I'm a Licensed Real Estate agent in Md I can assist you w/ finding a Rental home 2024987222
Use "Homes Data Base.com" . This allows your access directing into the Metropolitin Regional Information
System (MLS) for the D.C. area. The information is accurate and refreshed every 30 minutes.
A lot of times agents put up rentals that have been rented or have expired so they can get more business by trying to take the calls and rent them something else. you are better off on Trulia or your Local MLS.
Web Reference: http://www.jeacoma.com