For Rent in 07093>Question Details

Tiph0n, Home Owner in 07093

I am looking for Boardwalk property on the NJ Shore. Ocean City, Seaside Heights, Pt Pleasant areas. any help or insight into landlords in the area?

Asked by Tiph0n, 07093 Tue May 24, 2011

I am an ondemand tshirt business looking to start a new concept store. We have an entire business plan put together and are fully funded.

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 07093

In the past I've run and owned small stands in Seaside Heights. The concept we are putting together will work in Ocean City, Seaside Heights, Wildwood lightly, Manasquan, and Pt Pleasant. We hope to grow into each of these towns over time but need a starting point.

My main concern is learning who the landholders are and getting in touch with them. I've known a number of owners in the past, connections have lingered, and mostly in the seaside heights vicinity. I'd be happy to share more info on the business plan if there's a real opportunity.

Thanks again for any help!
Get in touch with local agents in these markets. We do get commercial listings for rentals on the boardwalks. In Pt. Pleasant, Jenkinsons owns a big portion of the boardwalk concessions. You could try their corporate offices. If they dont have anything, try Martells.
If you want to search for yourself, you can upload my mobile ap for free and search the entire Monmouth and Ocean county MLS. Just text dianeg to 87778
Web Reference:
These towns at the Jersey Shore appeal to different age groups. You'd need to determine the best Boardwalk for your product and then move forward.